1.9
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

These guys are scammers. They read the barcode scanner on packages to make it seem like they got delivered and never deliver the package.

I made a same day order from Amazon which used this unreliable carrier. I was home waiting for my package, then I get a notification from my phone saying that my package had gotten delivered to the front door. I open my front door and nothing. I walk around my neighbors house and I saw nothing.

I check my security cameras and saw nobody make an attempt to deliver my package. Also, Dynamex Support line makes a fake attempt to call delivery guy and says to get a refund from Amazon. It's like they already know they suck at being couriers.

Fortunately me, from Amazon, I will get a refund. DO NOT USE DYNAMEX; They claim they delivered the packages without actually delivering packages.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dynamex Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Did not delivery when they said they did.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2016.

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #1262958

The same exact event happened to me yesterday!! I called Amazon and they refunded my shipping and asked me to wait until the next day because my shipment might turn up.

Therefore, Amazon knows Dynamex is an inferior delivery service.

This morning, just for fun I opened my front door and my package arrived...2 days late but at least I got my product. Good luck with your mishap.