I ordered an item through amazon on Feb 17th.I added some items to the order so I could qualify for next day delivery.

On Feb 18th, I waited all day and there was no delivery. At shortly pass 8PM I received an email from indicating it was a wrong address and that I needed to correct it. The address was not incorrect and required no changes. I submitted an online complaint to Dynamex and received a confirmation email back saying someone would be in contact with me within 12 hours.

On Feb 19th, I checked my order status using the Dynamex tracking number and the status was updated to indicate it was delivered at 10:19AM. I checked my front door - no package. I checked all my neighbors houses - no packages. I called Dynamex and informed the operator that I did not have my package even though their tracking says it was delivered.

She then says "The driver took a picture of where he delivered it. Do you have a white door?" Are you kidding me? Yes I have a white door. So does every other house in our neighborhood, as does probably more than 1/2 the houses in the city.

I then asked her what was going to be done. She said they would contact the driver to find out where he delivered the package. This, after telling me they had a picture of where they delivered it. Needless to say, I am upset.

I've ordered hundreds of items through amazon. UPS, USPS, FEDEX and even Ontrack can find my door every time. Without fail. Yet every single order I have made that is delivered by Dynamex has problems.

And what's worse is they don't fix the problems.BBB Complaint being submitted.

Review about: Dynamex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Delivery system, Lying drivers, Lost my package, Dont deliver.

Had an Experience with Dynamex?

Comments