Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I don't understand why you guys have amazon as a client, my next step is contacting the reginal managers at amazon as we deal with them as well.same day shipping means same day....

third time I ordered with amazon and they used you as a courier and of course for a third time you failed to deliver the package, makes amazon a multi billion dollar account look bad to their customers. you guys try delivering a business route at 9pm which makes no sense to me and then you update the tracking to say delivery by 9pm again today... it dosent take a rocket scientist to understand that if we were closed at 9pm yesterday we will be closed the same time today. and god forbid someone actually answers your customer service line.

THANK GOD we don't use you for delivers in my company. I will be sure to post my bad reviews about you guys all over social media once again considering customer service does not exist at Dynamex!

I wont hole my breath for an email or call back cause you guys never come through!thanks upset customer third time in a row!!!!!!

Review about: Dynamex Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dynamex?

Comments