Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This delivery company is a JOKE!I ordered an item ftom Amazon and requested same day delivery.

At 820 that evening I rec'd an email stating that the delivery company attempted delivery but stated my address was wrong, what?? I called Amazon to tell them my address is NOT wrong and that Id like the item to attempt to redeliver the same evening, even spoke to a rep @ the delivery company giving them my phone # for the driver to call so we could assist with getting them to our property. No call, no package that night. Called the delivery company 1st thing the next morning spoke to another rep who assured me my pkg would be delivered by 900pm that day AND that she noted the instructions fir the driver to CALL me before attempting delivery.

730 that evening, i called the delivery Company AGAIN, to make sure they were on track and I was going to receive a call prior to delivery...i was assured i would get a call, that the driver left at 430pm and i was his 4th delivery. 830 that night i get ANOTHER email from Amazon that stated yhe delivery dtiver attempted delivery but could not get to the front door. WTH???!! I live in a large subarban neighborhood - not a trailer in the woods.

Attempt to get a hold of the delivery company AGAIN and they had no way of contacting the driver this time and conveniently thete were no manager's or supervisors to speak to. We were promised a call by a manager first thing this morning, its now 430pm and not a word!

Save yourself the aggravation REQUEST another delivery company when ordering from Amazon or Ikea, they apparently deliver for them as well....or i should say "attempt" to deliver.We'll be giling a complaint with Amazon about them as well as the BBB.

Review about: Dynamex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dynamex?

Comments