Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Horrible experience right before Christhmas.I placed an order through Amanzon for my daughter's gift to be delivered on 12/23.

While waiting for the delivery at home I get an email that the items were unable to be delivered because of a possible access gate or code needed. First, there is no code or gate to where I live; second what happened to customer service? I didn't get a call! Got an email from Amazon with the news and had to jump through hoops to get a contact for the carrier.

When I finally get Dynamex number, I called and was asked to call later because their system was backed up.

Amanzon tried to call the carrier with no response.Horrible service!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dynamex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dynamex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Dynamex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dynamex?

Comments